The main differences are in the features. The TB3 Black has 8x the program memory and a more powerful microcontroller than that of the Orange. This allows for us to update the firmware on TB3 Black and add new product capabilities. The new capabilities on the TB3 Black that are not on the TB3 Orange, currently include:
- - 3-point moves
- - Manual Trigger Mode (great for stop-frame animation).
- - Dragonframe Slave Mode integrated into operational firmware
- - Motor power use settings
- - Pause
- - Triggering from external intervalometers
- - Updated programming steps to reduce setup time for long sliding moves (Currently testing)
- - Pano/Giga Program
Take a look at our product comparison on our TB3 in detail page here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.