If your camera is not triggering at all or not when it is supposed to, please look at the potential reason this could be happening below:
- The camera cable is not plugged in.
- Your cameras autofocus is turned on.
- Your not allowing your camera enough time to process images. Try bumping up your interval time (this is explained in “How do I setup my first shot”).
- Make sure you are not set up to take bracketed shots or in HDR mode (unless this is intentional).
- Understand what your cameras shutter speed actually is. For long exposures, try timing it with a stop watch. You may be surprised to find that the actual time your shutter is open is different than what your camera is telling you by a significant amount.
If this problem continues to occur after you have gone through these potential reasons, please contact submit a request.