No, our Dana Dolly integration kit was designed for horizontal move only. Our goal was to create a fast and quiet solution for 15 lbs cameras without compromising performance. With the weight of the Dana Dolly carriage, the motor, spectrum, and your camera, we wouldn't be able to achieve the same usable speeds and hardly audible sounds that make for great footage.
Articles in this section
- Will spectrum work with my Dana Dolly?
- Can the Dana Dolly move up a slope?
- 1) Dana Dolly Integration Kit - Getting Started
- Getting the latest Dana Dolly firmware for spectrum ST4
- Shot Ideas and Feedback
- Shooting interviews: Tips and tricks
- Can spectrum be underslung on Dana Dolly?
- How noisy/quiet it is?
- How fast can it go?
- How slow can it go?