We love the TB3 Black and we’ve been happy to support it since the end of it’s production in early 2015. The last TB3 was sold in mid-2015. Many units have been sold, modified, and been beat up through time and great use! All TB3's are well over 7 years out of warranty and most much longer than that! As time has passed, parts have become harder to come by and identifying issues has become more of a specialized support task. Going forward we are adjusting the way we handle TB3-related issues:
1) Official Support for the TB3 has stopped. Please allow for an average 3-business day response time for TB3-related questions through our help desk. No phone support is available.
2) We aren't offering remote troubleshooting for TB3 hardware/electronics-related issues anymore. Issues with hardware and functionality are very hard to diagnose remotely.
3) Since we are out of spare parts, TB3's can not be sent in anymore to eMotimo for troubleshooting as even if the root caused is identified, we can't swap anything out.
3) We will continue to offer parts for self-service as long as we have them:
- wired remotes - https://emotimo.com/products/tb3-wired-controller
- AC Adapter - https://emotimo.com/products/12-volt-ac-adapter-us-int
- Jumper Cables if you want to connect your own motor - https://emotimo.com/products/tb3-4-wire-jumper-cable
4) Here are the things we get asked for that we do not have stock of:
- Wireless Remotes
- Motors suitable for plugging in the TB3's Aux port
- Replacement Tilt Motors or worm gears for Tilt
- Replacement Pan Motors or worm gears for Pan
- Upgrade kits for the TB3 orange.
- Replacement electronics for the TB3 orange or Black.
Please sign in to leave a comment.