We love the TB3 Black and we’ve been happy to support it since the end of it’s production in early 2015. The last TB3 was sold in mid 2015. Many units have been sold, modified, and been beat up through time and great use! All TB3's are well over 5.5 years out of warranty and most much longer than that! As time has passed, parts have become harder to come by and identifying issues has become more of a specialized support task. Going forward we are adjusting the way we handle TB3 related issues:
1) Please allow for an average 3-business day response time for TB3 related questions through our help desk. No phone support is available.
2) We aren't offering remote troubleshooting for TB3 hardware/electronics related issues anymore. Issues with hardware and functionality are very hard to diagnose remotely. If you think you think you're experiencing an issue and need support:
- Please email us at help@eMotimo.com for an RMA number and a ship to address. Once we receive your email, we will ask you to order up TB3 shop time for inspection from our store for $100 and we will ask you to send in your unit.
- Once we receive your unit, we estimate an average lead-time of 1 week for inspection and diagnosis. You will receive an email from us once we’ve completed the inspection, with cost and parts needed to complete the repair. If we don’t find anything wrong with your unit, you are still responsible for round trip shipping and the inspection shop time.
- *International TB3 customers: We will ask you to provide additional documentation for shipping. Special instructions will be provided by email
3) Official Support for the TB3 has stopped as of August 2017.
4) We will continue to offer parts for self-service as long as we have them:
- wired remotes - https://emotimo.com/products/tb3-wired-controller