So, you want to shoot the holy grail? With the eMotimo Spectrum ST4 and the Timelapseplus View you're off to a great start.
This video shows you how to follow the simple Basic sync method where the view just triggers the spectrum to move when the camera has completed its exposure.
Items you'll need:
- eMotimo spectrum ST4
- Timelapse+ View
- 2.5mm TRS Cable (otherwise know as the CL-E3 shutter cable)
- Your Camera and USB Cable to connect it to the view
Order of operations:
- Setup the mode on your View+ - Setting's--> Motion Equipment -> AUX2 Sync Setup--> Pulse Length --> Set to at least 200ms
- Setup the mode on your View - Setting's--> Motion Equipment -> AUX2 Sync Setup--> Inverse Pulse --> "No (close=move)"
- Power on your Spectrum - Settings --> I/O port --> to Ext. Trig
- Mount camera (low) with View on hot shoe
- Setup End points and frames (Programed shots - Timelapse mode)
- Connect 3/32 TRS 2.5mm cable to AUX2 on View+ and I/O on Spectrum
- Start then Pause the timelapse on Spectrum using X on your PS4 controller
- Start timelapse on View and let it drive