Now that you have your wheels set up for basic connection, lets drive them around and get feedback.
If you are on the latest version of the eMotimo Spectrum ST4 firmware - _84+ at this point.
Evaluation Basic Hot Head for Pan/Tilt
Connect your wheels, set the Inertia Wheels profile in the live menu and then let's drive:
- What is the connection process like for you? Any troubles, or suggestions?
- How are you powering the receiver?
- How are you powering the eMotimo spectrum?
- What are you supporting the head with (tripod, slider, jib, etc?)
- What are you setting your Wheels parameters to for Mass/Drag/Speed for left/right?
- Are the defaults of direction what you expect?
- If you needed to change directions, how / where would you expect to do that?
- The eMotimo is coded to interpret ratios at # of turns of wheels to # of turns of eMotimo head based on the speed values. What are the speeds that feel right for you. List out 2-5 settings of interia wheels speed/mass/drag and what sort of shots / scenarios you would expect to use them on.
- Do you find the head responsive and moving the way you expect?
Please sign in to leave a comment.